Forum East Academy Strona Główna East Academy
Akademia dla wszystkich

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

You will create a persuasive effect

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum East Academy Strona Główna -> Akademik
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
minasultana77

PostWysłany: Nie Mar 10, 2024 10:18    Temat postu: You will create a persuasive effect Odpowiedz z cytatem

Directed as it suits you to refute an objection or enhance a justification. Surprisingly 3 out of 10 companies fail in their first year only 5% of our clients have been dissatisfied with our services. Reducing the impact on our clients' companies to the minimum amount of 1%. At most you will have a return percentage of only 0.5%. As I said at the beginning, to persuade an educated market where you offer knowledge and experience to take action, communicating correctly and providing value is key. Of course, you must do it appropriately in order to generate that authority that every consultant needs. The key is to be specific and that these statistical data are capable of reducing an objection to a minimum and maximizing a justification for the action. Objection to the action in your client's mind : I don't think it will work for my company. Your argument: 9 out of 10 companies that work with us make profits. Justification for action in your client's mind: I will be able to reduce arguments and fights in my company.

Your argument: only 1% of our clients have not managed to reduce incidents between employees. As you can see it's all a matter of how you display that data. If you enhance its positive or negative part, you will be able to show greater credibility and transparency, exponentially increasing your influence and persuasion in the market. I hope you liked the article. Before saying goodbye, I remind you that all this content and much more can be found in my book copywriting for consultants . A practical guide to learn how to Phone Number List create commercial texts that successfully promote and sell your consulting and business training services on the internet.Dear consultant, to persuade your client to take a specific action on the internet, whether they go to a sales page, read an article, or click on a social media post, it is essential that they consume your entire message.

That is why keeping him reading is key since otherwise this persuasive process will not occur. In this article you will discover copywriting techniques and tricks to keep your client reading your entire commercial message and thus be able to take them to the action that you have set as your goal. These copywriting techniques and tricks are based on the teachings of rudolph flesch , a readability consultant and writer who advocates using simple english to increase the effectiveness of the message when communicating. He created the flesch reading ease test and was a co-creator of the flesch-kincaid readability tests . But before getting into the matter, remind you that all this content and much more can be found in my book copywriting for consultants.
Reklama

Wysłany: Nie Mar 10, 2024 10:18    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum East Academy Strona Główna -> Akademik Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: